This non-profit organisation has been created for recognition, registration and as a referral service to the general public so they may locate suitable qualified Craniosacral Therapists in Australia.
The mission of the Craniosacral Therapy Association of Australia (CSTAA) is to preserve the integrity of Craniosacral therapy in Australia, create community, and maintain the highest professional standards for practitioners, teachers and students of Craniosacral Therapy.
Our Goals and Objectives
- To maintain the integrity of the work in relationship to the Craniosacral Therapy.
- To create community through conferences, our website, networking, and newsletters.
- To maintain the highest professional standards for practitioners, teachers and students of Craniosacral Therapy.
- To provide a viable set of educational, teacher, and practitioner Standards and Code of Ethics.
- To create a sound and stable infrastructure.
- To develop a benefit package for members which includes access to a referral service, membership directory and educational development through conferences and continuing education programs.
Our Code of Ethics
This organisation and all of it’s members are guided by clearly outlined code of ethics. To find out more about this, download the document below.
Code of Ethics